Here are forms, documents and other things to download.
Forms and Documents
2019 Auction Sign-in Sheet
This is the form that you fill out when you first walk into the auction. Save time by printing this out and filling out your information. If you don’t already have a seller number, your buyer number will be assigned upon arrival.
Official Rules for the 2019 Austin Magic Auction
- All purchases must be settled by cash, credit card or approved check at checkout on the day of the auction.
- No merchandise is to be removed from the building until it is paid for at checkout.
- Buyers are expected to remove their paid purchases from the building upon checkout.
- Buyers are the sole custodians of their purchases and assume full responsibility for purchased items after the distribution of items to the buyers. The auction is not responsible for the safety of the merchandise after the buyer takes possession.
- When a buyer places a bid, the buyer enters a legal contractual obligation to honor such bid. Therefore, if in doubt about the condition of an item, the buyer should seek inspection or additional information about the item BEFORE bidding.
- THE AUCTIONEERS’ DECISIONS ARE FINAL. Disputes arising from simultaneous bids, erroneous bids, etc.shall be resolved at the sole discretion of the auctioneer, and may include a decision to resume bidding or to close the bidding for an item. Disputes arising out of silent auctions shall be resolved in the sole discretion of the Auction Chair or his/her designee.
- Some items are offered with a minimum reserve price as determined by the seller and will not be sold unless the bidding matches or exceeds the seller’s minimum reserve price. Reserve prices may or may not be disclosed prior to commencement of bidding, in the discretion of the Auctioneers.
- At the discretion of the Auction Chair and without prior notice, items may be changed from a silent auction format to a live auction format, or vice versa. Additionally, although the Auctioneers generally try to follow the published order of live auction items, the order is subject to change without notice.
- While descriptions are believed to be correct, the Auctioneers and Assembly make no warranties or guarantees. Everything is sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” and no warranties are made as to the merchantability of any items or their fitness for any purpose.
- Any items submitted to the auction must be in good working order and include some sort of instructions (they may be original, copies or written instructions). The Auctioneers reserve the right but are not obligated, to withdraw an item for sale if they find the item to be in non-working order or if it is missing any parts or instructions.
- Sellers will be charged a 15% of the selling price which goes to the Assembly. There is no buyer’s premium or charge for a non-sold item.
- The non-refundable Admission fee to the auction is $10 for buyers, sellers, viewers, guests or workers—even the Auction Chair.
- When you have successfully won the bid for an item, hold up your bidder’s number in plain sight and call out your number when the auctioneer makes the request.
- No sales transactions are to take place in the auction building or in the parking lot other than those transactions of the Austin Magic Auction’s Auctioneers. All sales are subject to a 15% seller’s fee.
- Sellers will receive a check approximately two weeks after the end of the auction. The check will reflect the total sales amount of the seller’s items, less 15%.
- DO NOT OPEN BAGS ON THE SILENT AUCTION TABLES. If you need help, please ask for assistance from a black shirt Assembly volunteer.
- All Sellers must pick up their unsold items on the day of the auction. The auction is not responsible for the safety of unsold merchandise after the day of the auction. If any unsold items must be shipped to the owner, subject to agreement to do so by the Assembly, the cost of shipping will be deducted from the seller’s funds or the seller may donate the items to Assembly 206 or Magic Camp.
- The Assembly and its staff and volunteers shall not be liable for any injuries occurring to persons attending the auction or while removing purchases from the auction building.
- ABSOLUTELY NO DRINK OR FOOD IN SANCTUARY OR SILENT AUCTION AREA. PLEASE EAT AND DRINK ONLY IN DESIGNATED AREAS.
- The Auction Chair reserves the right to deny entry to the auction or to ask attendees to leave the auction premises for violation of these rules, without any refund of any admission fee.
- WARNING- We ask that sellers not bid on their own items to raise the price. If you do bid on any item and end up having to buy it, you will be charged a 15% fee to take it back home with you.
We are happy you are here and hope you will return next year. If you need any help during your visit, please do not hesitate to contact one of the members of Assembly 206 or Fantastic Magic Camp.